Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Oh Officer Tom Hanson, you're still so dreamy

Who isn't absolutely-freaking thrilled about this??!! I'm actually a bit surprised he's on board, so not trying to get ALL my hopes up, but definitely crossing ALL my fingers and toes.

In an interview for this week's EW cover story, Johnny Depp -- who became a reluctant 1980s teen idol thanks to his role as undercover officer Tom Hanson on the cop show "21 Jump Street" -- said he is interested in the idea of possibly making a cameo appearance in the planned "Jump Street" movie.

"I'm hoping they'll let me do a cameo," Depp said with a laugh. "Someone will say, 'Whatever happened to Tom Hanson?' and they'll find me somewhere hoarding jars of peanut butter and shaking in my underpants."

The "Jump Street" movie is in development at Sony Pictures, with Jonah Hill on board to write, executive produce, and potentially star.


Puffy-hearted him then...



And still swooning now...

No comments:

Post a Comment