Monday, March 22, 2010

Happy Monday...

Beginning today and going through ??? Bloomingdale's is offering shoppers 20% off via it's Friends & Family promo. There are some great dresses/skirts that everyone should check out, including some from my favorite designers: Nanette Lepore, Leifsdottir (I mean, 20% off helps, but still, Leifsdottir, your prices kill me!), and the lovely Kate Spade. I mean how friggin' adorable is this top???







Here's the scoop:
Use code FRIENDS to take 20% off most regular-priced and sale merchandise.
Also, thanks to a heads up from Chloe, you can also take 10% off any purchase, and you can stack this on the 20% off! Use code HARPERS.
Lastly, if you spend enough, they'll ship it to you for free (aw, thanks). Get free shipping on all orders $300+, no code necessary.

1 comment:

  1. oooh you've done it now. when I get in trouble for spending infinite amount of money I'm blaming you!!!

    http://senseofstyleiseternal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete