Sunday, March 28, 2010

I want my place in the sun...

There are so many adorable spring dresses in stores and online making me drool. But since coats are still a must-have here in Chicago and my legs are still a scary winter white hue, I just can't get excited to try on much less bring home any. So to live vicariously, here's a little outfit I've put together from one of my favorites designers, Kate Spade. Now let's turn up the sunshine!



I love the cut and the girly pink and coral stripes, and of course the lovely bow sash that would accentuate the waist. Buy it here.

I'd pair this lovely classic dress with these two gold-toned baubles.





I love the simplicity of the knots, and think they pair well with the charm and whimsy of the bracelet.

I'd complete the outfit with these adorable bright yellow patent peeps. Again, a bow, so maybe it's a little over the top or too matchy-matchy for some, but I think I'm smitten :)



Boo for tomorrow being Monday, but at least the forecast is for some warmer temps!

That's a wrap... and it's tied up with a pretty bow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment