Sunday, May 16, 2010

I've got a case of the Sundays...

I know its foolish and wholly unproductive, but some Sundays I sit around and pout about the weekend being over. Today was such. I thought about perking myself up with some good old-fashioned retail therapy, but held off ONLY because of my anticipation of this week's Anthropologie Sale... so, in lieu of some shopping, I updated my Anthro wishlist, prepping for Tuesday's big sale. Of course the two items I covet most wont likely hit the sale racks quite yet, but a girl can daydream...


Bountiful Birds Blouse is a great top because it's fun and neutral at the same time.




And while I'm a little put off by the neckline that resembles Charmin TP, I love love love the watercolor print of the Wild Imagination Tank.



And alas, the one top that I might have a shot of seeing hit the sale, appears to be nearly sold out online... crikey! Perhaps I should just bite the bullet and buy the Circle Adornments Top now... Oh, what to do.

1 comment:

  1. I like your picks, especially the Wild Imagination tank. I find both versions of that one very appealing.

    ReplyDelete