Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Librett-faux, you've made me so happy

I loved the J Crew Libretto necklace when it came out, but was on the fence because of the ribbon-tie clasp... would it get grody from hair oils (ew, I know) or my neck... 'dew', when it gets warm here in Chicago? Ew again... I know! But a real possibility, and the JC costume gems don't come cheap! So I passed on it. But I loved it.

And then today, while perusing the Ann Taylor site, I came across this lovely trinket! And I know it's only one strand, but I adore, and think it will look lovely layered with some of my other baubles. Oh AND it's 30% (hells yea!) off until Sunday if you use the Friends & Family code (FRIENDS) making it quite a steal versus the Libretto. All it's missing IMO is a fun and fanciful name... take note Ann Taylor, a little marketing goes a long way with a retail-aholic gal like moi.

Now, let's just hope it lives up to my expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment