Tuesday, April 20, 2010

God, help me!

Dear God (yeah, I'm calling on the big guy),

I want these shoes. They are gorgeous, they scream my name, and they are absolutely flipping cozy as could be in size 37.5.

Why do they have to cost the same as a month's worth of food?

Maybe I should give up eating? That's not an option.

Maybe I can become best friends with Chie Mihara and then because we're Bestie's, she'd of course hook me up with all of her fabulous shoes at a price that doesn't make me want to puke. Because that's what BFF's are for. Hmmm... I wonder where she lives.


Chie Mihara, we'd have SO much fun as best friends... call me.

2 comments:

  1. Ha, I love this post! I just got my first pair of Chie Miharas (on sale at Anthro!) and I am in love. Not many heels over 3" tall last all day on my messed-up feet. They were so comfy. I am digging this t-strap. You might want to check endless.com--they have several of her style, and if you sign up for bigcrumbs (try this link: http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/landing.do?r=noniktz&s=34227 ) you will get 12% back. Which is a lot for $400 shoes, you know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Coco - you are an enabler. A lovely, lovely enabler! I use ebates, but not bigcrumbs... managed to get 2x the rebate with your help, and that paired with an Amazon gift card, well, I buckled :) Hope you get a referral credit from my purchase!!

    ReplyDelete