Thursday, April 15, 2010

I'm addicted to J Crew T-Shirts

I popped into the Michigan Avenue J Crew last night and couldn't resist a couple of their T's. It's like I have a disorder. A JC T-shirt obsession. The one point of redemption on last night's spree is that the two I bought were on super-sale, marked down from $42.50 to $14.99 and $19.99. That's a sweet bargain for tops that I'm sure to wear quite often.

The two I came home with aren't currently online (or that I can find), so posting some irl OOTD day pics in case you're interested in picking either up. the photo quality is awful so apologies, but using my BB camera to be speedy about getting these up and out there for you!

The one I wore today has a cute tulle and cotton rosette design along the neckline, accented by one antique-ish gem/crystal bead. It's a nice weight (meaning not see-through like some JCTs)and at $14.99 a total steal if you ask me. The only draw-back is this will have to be hand-washed, but I'll wear cami's to extend the number of times I can wear it before cleaning. I know. I'm grubby. Lazy and grubby.

I paired this T with my beloved short-sleeved cashmere cardi in Dusty Shale and jeans. I piled on some faux pearls and my new Alexis Bittar bangle, and popped on my gold ruffle flats.





Stay tuned for the other T tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. That's a very pretty shirt, and I am crazy about the color of the cardigan. This is the kind of outfit I'd like to be able to put together - casual but elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am with you 110%! i love love LOVE my jcrew tees!

    come and check out my new blog dedicated to the crew!
    xo

    ReplyDelete