Monday, August 30, 2010

These shoes are made for.... walking???

We're T-minus 48 hours until we depart for our Italian adventure, and I think (read: better have) found some shoes that work on both the comfy and cute factors. I while ago, I came to grips that I needed some functional shoes for the trip (though I plan to bring several pairs of my Chie's for the evenings). So sad. But finally, after hours of searching have decided on and ordered these Ecco sandals. Good lordy, they make me cringe a bit, but I know if I don't wear something practical (boo), I'll be paying for it dearly (or at least the hubs will with all my moaning and groaning.

First, the bronze version


Second, a lovely light neutral patent


Ecco=old lady, but I'm hoping these are old and wise, not old and shameful.

I like the bronze and pale gray patent colors, and hope they look tasteful in real life. In fact, the metallic pair are faintly reminiscent of some adorable Corso Como's I have that are fab... until I walk a few too many blocks... I guess, at the end of the day, it doesn't entirely matter, so long as blisters or achy feet don't put a damper on our big vacay :)

PS. I also scored these on 25% off AND 12.5% cashback... not too shabby for an old fuddy-duddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment