Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A.T.L. Babyyyy!!!

Nope, that wasn't a typo. While I'm publicly admitting that I l.o.v.e Jersey Shore (well except for Sammi the stinking-whiner), I'm not a believer of The Situation's gym-tan-laundry rules. Nope, it's just not for me. In fact, I'm pasty, more jelly-ish than I'd like, and hate to wash OR fold. That being said, I DO puffy heart ATL. ATL, that's Ann Taylor LOFT, and we've been calling in that way before Mike the Situation even thought about waxing his chest.

You can find some really versatile and cute wardrobe pieces at the LOFT. The fit isn't always the best, but the cost is super fair, so on more than one occasion I've bought something full-on intending to tailor the heck out of it. And it's been worth it. Totes. Italics or ON today, readers.

Below are some cute options on the site right now. And if you buy one FP top, you get 50% off another ... I love solid reasons to buy MORE.

The ruffle hemmed bubble top is crease-resistant, machine washable, and FREAKING adorable. I dig the burnt orange, it's very ala J Crew's sepia colorway from last fall.






And when this Sequined Shell is finally available for purchase, I will for sure be clicking and buying. The price is right, and the shape looks super flattering for gals with hips like this moi.


And while the Flutter Sleeve Charlotte Dress isn't on sale, I simply adore the color and think it'd look fab with dark tights and black patent shoes come winter.


And that's a wrap. This is Emily and I'm a supporter of the GFF.

No comments:

Post a Comment