Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Inaugural Entry

Where to begin... wow this is a bit intimidating.

I've been a blog-reader for some time, and while keeping up with my favorites, often contemplated as to why I had yet to publish my own. What would I write about? Who would want to read it? I've thrown all those questions to the wind, and now, today, I am a blog-GER.

Part of the challenge was coming up with a name that had the fit (read: pizzazz!) and longevity I needed. After much hemming and hawing on titles, including some about rhubarb and jackals, welcome to my blog, Spilling the Beans. I am an unrepentant spender; I love sifting through the interweb for the latest info or the best deal on my favorite "thing"; and I am happy to share my likes and lessons with friends, family and just about anyone who will listen. Moving forward this will serve as my new medium to issue my opinions, share my experiences and just ramble if the day calls for it. I don't make any promises, we'll have to see how this all unfolds...

No comments:

Post a Comment