Wednesday, November 17, 2010

You are the light in a dark room and I'm the moth who can't resist it


Some new Anthropologie roll-outs came online last night, and I fell immediately in love with a skirt I had to buy right then and there. The Soft Sakura Skirt is definitely priced higher than I'd like, but I have a feeling this skirt will go the way of the Fulmar sweater skirt of last year, and wouldn't make it to my greedy greedy little hands, much less sale if I held off and waited. Who knows, I could be wrong, but I love the print and sweater skirts are amazingly comfortable and easy to pull off.

And that coral pink lining? Drool.



So I bit the bullet and ordered it. Full-price, no reviews. Eek, and i can't wait for it to arrive!

I *might* have also threw in the D'armee Dress and this gorgeous green glass bead necklace I think will look smashing with it! Hey, I had my reasons: it got me free shipping, I was sold when I saw the awesome OOTDx5 stylings post from the fabulous blogger Wardrobe Review, AND the splurge quenched my need for something military-esque.

No comments:

Post a Comment