Thursday, April 14, 2011

It's not a purse....


but it is a ballet flat. And I need another pair of ballet plats like a need a hole in me head. But the lovely blue, the scalloped leather, and the BOW! I had to. These See by Chloe lovelies are on their way with freebie overnight delivery - hip hip for Friday!


P.S. - I pretty much have to have these flats too. Watermelon! A back bow! Oy, love them.





P.S.S. Don't forget to use ebates when you shop on endless.com - you're pretty much a moron if you don't take advantage of the 7.5% back. Yea Baby!

5 comments:

  1. I love them! The blue is so pretty--it looks like a perfect match for the Anthro bicycle dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, the back bow is so cute! I may have to get those too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pumps!

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pumps. They are really comfy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the blue flats.
    Great blog.
    New follower!
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete