Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Buon Giorno! A sneak peek of my Bella's...

Our trip to Italy was amazing.

Beautiful weather, amazing sites, delicious meals of pasta and tasty house wines... oh and some unforgettable shopping. We found (and purchased, cha-ching) my first year wedding anniversary (which is right around the corner since we opted for a delayed honeymoon), and I also picked up a couple of other amazing jewelery pieces and two great bags, including a 60s-style one-of-a-kind pocketbook, from a well-known artesian in wonderful, wonderful Firenze. The bag is, as I type, currently being custom-made for me in Florence, and shipped in early October.

How freaking amazing and decadant is that?

Through one of my many guidebooks I came across a Florence-based leather store, Cellerini, which has been around since the 50s, and are known for their impeccable quality, Hermes-style bags (but not Hermes-style prices), and their high level of customization. Upon finding the store, I worked with the lovely and debonair Allesandro (such a delightful man!), to select the style, leather, color, color of stitching (seriously?!?!), and length of strap. And voila, my purse goes into the creation stage. Needless to say, I can't wait for it to arrive, and will post pics asap.

In the meantime, wanted to post my other treasures I picked up along our Italian adventure. Obviously, I went the jewelry-route, but in addition to my Cellerini bag, also picked up an amazing Balanciaga dupe.






Apologies for the uber-grainy amateur photos... obv don't do the goodies the justice they deserve!

That's it for now. Blog will be back up in running now that I'm home... thanks for sticking it out while I was traveling!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love the jewelry you got! Can't wait to see your Cellerini bag. Sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete